Sunday, May 29, 2011

A Picture


is worth a thousand words. So, here are a bunch to save me a little time:


I tried and tried...and tried and tried to upload my video tour of our house to no avail, so you'll have to make due with this.
Our front room. I took the picture standing by the front door, on the first step going upstairs.



We checked everyday for weeks to see if our mystery flowers had blossomed yet.
Hooray for peonies!

The 13th of May, Anne turned 5! I can't believe I have a five year old.

She had a few specifications for her cake. (and party too)


In one of the many clipping projects Randy has done in our yard, there happened to be some casualties that were fun to look at. (nests are so cool)


Lucy needed to get down to see too. She is nearly impossible to hold when she's decided to be down!

Max and Ruby is popular around here and I think this idea stemmed from something they saw on that show.
A Pajama party!!
{they needed makeup with rouge!}
Every night while we do the bedtime rituals for the big sisters, the littlest sister has a hay-day with their toys. Her favorite: magnetix (or however you spell it)

This weekend the temps have hit the 90's so we pulled out the swimmin' poops. (click this link and watch the movie for an explanation of all the poop)



This one has learned to make funny faces. And in related news, one of her first words was "cheese."
(but not Wensleydale)





2 comments:

Jill said...

I too LOVE birds nests! I collect them whenever I find them! (vacated ones of course :) The gray color turned out great, love it!

Melissa Thatcher said...

I cannot get over your house! It seems so big and green and perfect! Your girls are ADORABLE. love reading about them.