Sunday, May 8, 2011

Here's the Magnolia in bloom.
See those brown trees behind the house? They are all green now and the view is quite altered.
Here are some of the blooms from the tree we had to take out.
Aren't they pretty? Sad it had to go. Also, we chose that color grey for our kitchen.
Here's a view across our back yard.
The kitchen in one of it's various stages of disarray...but notice the dishwasher (!) Randy and his dad put in for us. Wahoo! (also, as you notice, we haven't actually painted the rest of the kitchen yet)
Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure. I've been fiddling with our new camera. Too bad we left our old camera at the beach, sitting in our stroller. :(
Guess it was about time for a new camera and stroller anyway. (stroller yet to come)




I'll try to get some better pictures of the inside of the house so you can see how cute it is. Even unfurnished.

4 comments:

Melissa Thatcher said...

LOVE the new house. SO BEAUTIFUL!!! The yard is my favorite. Congrats!

TrinEthan said...

cute kitchen! can't wait to see more pictures! tiny bit jealous, only a tiny bit and i promise to repent... but i must see pictures so i can live vicariously!
miss you!

Jill said...

It looks darling :) I love the white cabinets in the kitchen...that is on my list to repaint mine! Looks so fresh and clean!

Jennifer said...

Nicole told us about the stroller/camera fiasco--so sorry! I LOVE your house--I love that style. I also love your backyard! It looks so big! I love the trees, too.

Your little angels are each getting so big and grown up! Happy Birthday to Miss Anne a few days late!

Good luck with all the unpacking, painting, etc! Never a dull moment, is there?!