Saturday, October 1, 2011

Boo!!


Did it scare you?  'Cause it sure scared me when I found it on our deck in the middle of it's HUGE web.  (That is a stink bug it caught.)
Happy October!!!

I love the fall.
{despite this and the other four(4) we found later that day}

She was carrying around her booster seat like this for a while.
 It wasn't until she asked for spoons that it dawned on me what she was doing.


Here's our newest arrangement.  Randy made a new desk for us.  I love it! 
{And you should just try that drawer. It slides beautifully!!}


This fall Anne started soccer.  This was taken at her first official game.
{We yell too much, but we're really trying to tone it down}


And this pretty much sums up the game:


Notice, I have 2 separate proofs that she was more concerned about her jersey being tucked in just right than where the ball is.

Good times!!  I just love soccer in the fall!
{Especially with Anne and the fam}

2 comments:

Jill said...

Yes your spider friends freaked me out! Way to go Randy! That desk looks great :)

Bree D. said...

Love that Ruby, love the desk, and you know we adore soccer around these parts, but gigantic spiders- not so much! Oh, and we love skyping with you on Sundays- pillow heads and all!!!