Saturday, November 6, 2010

Stuff you've been waiting to see

--although you probably didn't know it.

We survived the week Randy was in Texas, and even had a few smiles. Now I know I can handle it--but only if I have to.

And here's the new van! I finally remembered to get a picture. We don't know how we used to do without it.
These next 3 pics are of our hike to Turkey Point Lighthouse. Not great pictures or anything, but still kinda fun to see the landscape around here. We are having fun exploring new places.

P.S. The fall leaves have been spectacular! Wish I had some pictures to do it justice.


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love the van! That's one of my favorite colors on a vehicle, too! It's true, once you get one, it's hard to imagine how you ever did without! I'm so jealous! I LOVE lighthouses (well, pictures of them, anyway, since I've never actually BEEN to one!!)--what a fun little trip with the family! I'm sorry you had to have Randy gone for a week--it's hard to have Daddy gone, but I"m glad he's back now!

TrinEthan said...

fun chatting with you the other day! your kiddos are so cute!