Friday, July 2, 2010

As requested



More pictures:

And just to clarify, yes, we blessed her at 3 days old--before our parents had to leave. Randy gave a really nice blessing!

A musician??

Oh, the sisterly love!


Lucy at 1 week


Anne and Ruby have done really well with the adjustments. It's not pure bliss or anything, but all-in-all, not bad at all! This is the tea party I found in the kitchen after feeding the baby. I love it.

And last but not least, here she is in her Sunday duds! It's so fun to dress her up!


I feel so blessed! Heavenly Father knew just what I needed right now. I was worried (and so was Randy) that things would be too crazy right now. Randy has been really busy finishing things up with school, so it has been such a relief to have such an easy baby. We've got some really busy weeks ahead of us too. To be continued...

5 comments:

Amber said...

she is so cute!! I love her blue little outfit and her big matching bow!! I wish I could meet her and squeeze her little cheekies!!

Jill said...

She is so cute :) So fun to have 3 girls! They will be such great friends. Good luck with the next couple of weeks, we'll be thinking about you!

Me and My Clan said...

Meg, she's just adorable! Congratulations!! I can't wait to see her one of these days.

Bree D. said...

Darling pictures! I LOVE the one of Ruby holding Lucy- darling beyond words!!! I too wish we could be there to smother them all with love and kisses!

Jennifer said...

I love the blue bow--that is one of my most favorite colors--little Lucy is so BEAUTIFUL!!! Good luck with all the moving and everything! We love you guys!