Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloweeeeen!







I think Megan did a great job on a new costume for Anne this year. She didn't quite make it to the cape (maybe next year), but I don't think anyone missed it. Ruby fit nicely into the ladybug costume that Megan made for Anne a few years ago. It's fun to see Megan's creativity on the girls.



I really love the spider in the hat and the gloves kept her hands reasonably warm this year!

Eyes on the prize!

We told them to both choose a treat and they both chose the gold fish. Go figure.


I went into the bathroom this morning and found Ruby in the sink playing with the vanity. (Don't you love our beautiful bathroom. It's going to be hard leaving this place.)


Scary!!! Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Bree D. said...

OH their costumes are great!!! Anne looks so wonderful, good job Megan! The lady bug is awfully cute as well. I still don't know what I would do with a climber like that Ruby...

Amber said...

CUTE costumes!! I love Anne's makeup too!! Your girls are so darn cute. We miss them (and you!).

Jill said...

Oh you mom's who make such cute costumes!! Way cute! I love that Ruby is a climber :) I can't wait to see you all again!

Nonie said...

"Carvin poompkans!" I love it! But mostly I love that costume. Wow.