Thursday, June 4, 2009

the happenings


note the mirror close at hand. she had to see how she looked after every sip of her tripple berry shake. fabulous! sip, look, wipe. sip, look, wipe...



I think I should start documenting some of the outfits that Anne comes up with more regularly. As my mom and older sister have told me, I used to be just like Anne about changing my clothes a bajillion times a day. Man, I guess I deserve it, but in my old age I really hate having clothes all over the place. We have been working on confining the clothes to her room.
P. S. It was about 80 degrees outside the day we took this one.



she had a gallon of drool all down her front by the time we got it away from her.




This is Ruby having a turn on the coveted rocking chair. Isn't she cute?









































Anne and Dad try to climb trees every night after dinner. They have a regular tree climbing route before bedtime.


3 comments:

Jill said...

Yikes! Flooding for the 2nd time? No good! Cute pictures though...and when Asher heard that Grandma is going to be visiting you in July he decided that he needs to visit you because he misses Anne really bad, and he doesn't understand why Grandma gets to see you and we don't. I tried to explain the many hours that seperates us, but he didn't seem to care one bit!

Bree D. said...

First of all Anne is a doll!!! As is Ruby of course- but the flooding, that is not good!!! I hope you aren't dealing with that again anytime soon!!!

Amber said...

It's so much fun to see updated pictures! Your girls are getting so big. That means you need to come visit soon!