Saturday, January 24, 2009

Old Things and New Things

The other night Anne found her summer hat and insisted on wearing it to bed. When Megan and I went into the girls room to put Ruby down for the night we had a good laugh at Anne, sleeping with her hat on. She didn't even wake up with the bright flashes from the camera. What a good sleeper!




I got some new glasses the other day. They're pretty different from what I've had for the last decade, so I thought I'd show them off a bit (even though Megan picked them out).

Note to self: the first pic here is with the computer cam.


3 comments:

Bree D. said...

I like the new specs!! They fit your face really well. Anne is such a funny girl, love that she wore her hat to bed!!

Jennifer said...

Such cute pictures; I especially love the new topper with you and Anne with your prized snowman. Very cute. Anne really is quite the character; she cracks me up!

becca said...

that is a beard that jeff jensen is jealous of!